FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Sunday, September 12, 2004

"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice"

Being September 12th, I've decided to make the topic of this blog political. This also marks the beggining of my blog going public. Anyway...My view on politics is simple...I don't care. I truelly don't, and I know some people reading this just had a heart attack, but up your nose with a rubber hose. Some might say..."but people have died for your right to vote". Wrong. People died to give me the choice to vote. I choose not to. On another thing I don't care about...september 11th. LEt's get over it please. Ok, people died, unneccesarilly, and that is a horrible thing. But it was 3 years ago. When a mass murder kills people, we remember it for a few months. But, when another country has the audacity to attack america, we decide that it is really an attack on humanity itself and "will never forget". Of course you'll never forget. It will be in the history books for eons. But will the fact that, as americans, we spent years using that one single day to become paranoid? no. Wow. Thats probably the most politics I've spoken in my entire life. I totally just bored myself. Anyway, I'm gonna go watch the bears game with my paw. A little upset though. We were going to get Brown's wings...the best wings ever...but all the restaurants in the brook are closd until water is restored. we ended up getting Jimmy John's, because Bennigan's decided to not open until 1130 on sundays...WTF?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home