FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...


Dont really know what to write. Life is boring, except for mon,wed, and fri nights, or when im haning out with steve. So I have maybe 12 hours of fun a week. Boo to the real world. Boo to having to work. Boo to living with my parents(NOTE: living with your parents might be cool, but I said my parents) Yay to annoying people getting fired.(Did I mention greg got fired?)Yay to druggies screwing up so much at work that i feel i should tell the boss. So lets see, thats 3 boos to 2 Yays...im still losing. Ok, gotta think...Boo to not being able to drive yet...wait, that was the wrong direction, crap...um...Yay to 3 people reading my blog...wait, should that be a Yay or boo...I think it was a bit too sarcastic to be a yay...ok...scratch that one, it doesnt count for either side...uhhhhhhhh...oh man this is hard...yay for my dog chasing its tail so much that when he stops, he's dizzy and cant walk straight(he was just doing it)...and then Yay, but only if Dawn actually laughed outloud for that one(Im going to assume you did)...Woohoo, I'm even...I have a medeochre life...crap, that goes in the boo column. Ok, well, I'm bored with this now...going to go watch TV...just remember if you think you have an average life, it probably sucks just a little bit more

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home