FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Sunday, March 14, 2004

So, on thursday,friday, and saturday nights, I got really wasted. I was consecutivly drunker each night. Saturday night, I hear that I ended the night with the bucket used to hold the wop(jungle juice,party punch,etc) on my head, so I could lick out the remaining alchohol. When I woke up this morning, I was still drunk. I was actually drunk until like 4:30pm. Thats about 12 hrs after I fell asleep.

On the job front, I guess that Bennigans is getting rid of a couple of slack heads. I am going to call the GM tomorrow and see if I can jump in. I'm kind of afraid though, because I dont think she really likes me, or anyone hired before she got there. Luke says that she just comes in just for a paycheck, but I dont know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home