FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Monday, April 19, 2004

I understand the money and the women,but...

So i dont have much to update. My godson got his first communion on sunday. woot woot. that is basically how my weekend went. I didnt really get to see steve too much, he wanted to read alot. he did come by after work yesterday,at 1230. They were doing inventory, and like the sick bastard steve is, he enjoyed it. He came over and we chatted a little. When he was leaving I said I wish I had my car back. To which he replied that i could come to dominican, possibly when steve would be busy, and then go hang out with Melissa. This kind of threw me off gaurd. I mean, I know steve would have told me if liking melissa had bothered him, but I really didnt think he would help me create situations where we could hang out. I was thinking of deleting that last sentence, but I think its important its there. Thats because I guess I didn't think he wouldnt, but i didnt even think about it. A few things made me think about what friendship is.

1) Helping your buddy hook up with your ex-girlfriend
2) Helping a friend understand life, because you've been through it and seen alot of what there is(be it around chicago or around the world)
3) LEt you know that what your saying is complete bullshit, especially if it is and you know it
4) Accepting somebody telling you that what your saying is complete bullshit and moving on
5) That no matter how late it is, or how early you have o get up, you still stay awake and watch the Magnificent 7, or any other really good movie
6) Not only laughing about the drunken/passing out phone calls/emails, but saving them so one can see/hear them later
7) Knowing that no matter what, those people will be there, if not physically, no more than a phone call away.

Obviously this is not a complete list, just stuff I've been thinking about. Until next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home