FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Saturday, May 01, 2004

Doing everything I can, pretending I'm a superman

DAMNIT! I didn't pus out. I didnt get the chance to. So heres how it all went down...yo. I call her cell while Im walking up to her door. Mid-sentence, I know on her door. She was like "Hold on theres someone at my door." She came to the door and was a bit surprised. I then told her we were leaving to go have fun. She was a little coinfused, and after multiple questioning about how I had gotten there(I told her I Didn't know), we left the building. She was telling me the whole time that she had to studhy and she was tried, but she was walking none the less. So we get to the end of the parking lot, which I was taking as a good sign, and she actually stopped and said she had to go in and study. YAR! So she went in and studied, and I hung out with steve...which is not a consolation prize, but I think you three know what I mean.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home