FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

...by some huge friggin guy...
************READ PREVIOUS ENTRY BEFORE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE*************
Holy crap, two updates in less than 24 hours. But I felt this one is important so here we go. So last night, I'm talking to "Melissa" online. She's talking about how she needed adventure and blah blah blah, Well, after she shot down my idea of her driving to Memphis(She had class, aboo),I told her to come to northbrook. She gave me some crap about how there is nothing to do, and then she was talking about driving to nb, picking me up, and going back to dominican. I was like...for shizzle my nizzle...actually, seeing how everyone who is going to read this knows how lame i am, I should tell you I asked my parents. So anyway, she came and got me, and we drove back to dominican. On the ride, where we had some good conversation (theres an ear for what you say...) I found out that her and Steve were on speaking terms again, and had been for awhile. Yay(that puts me back at mediochre). So we get here, and she had to try on dressess for this thing that they do here, so steve and i hung out in his room...she imed us when she was done and we went up there. For the record, she looked really nice(not to the reader:Melissa usually wears jeans and a hoodie, she said she never dressess up) So steve and I convince her to change and go out with us. It was now about 130. So we go out, and end up at Denny's. Blah blah blah,yadda yadda yadda, its time to go home. Well, Melissa said she was going to sleep on the way back, so she called "back seat" when we got out side. To be a jerk, I hipped her out of the way and sat in back. We both made a few jabs at steve hitting people over the radio(hehehe im glad we can laugh about it now) So we both ended up in the back seat. She was leaning against the door to fall asleep, and then she asked me if she could use me as a pillow. I, of course said no............WHAT ARE YOU NEW? I said sure. I then put my arm over the back of the seat. Said arm began to fall asleep, so I put it on her knee, and told her I would behave(she is very ticklish) Well, thanks to steve's bumpy driving(what are buddies for) my arm ended up around her on her arm. And then the best thing happened...She kind of turned into me. I know I'm lame, but I got really excited. And so that was the night, and, as expected, I was too chicken shit to say anything, because I never know if Im reading signals wrong or what. When we were back in the room, i double checked with steve that it was ok. Which was really cool because, I said, "Steve I just wanted to check..." and he chimed in with "yeah go for it". SO Yay for the car ride, and Two Yays for Steve and I mantaining the psychic link that freaks people out. ANyway. Life is now apparently good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home