FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Monday, December 06, 2004

You're loosin' all your highs and lows ,Ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?

So I'm back...with a vengance. Haven't posted in awhile. Sorry Dawn(you're the only one who reads this anyway) I went bowling yesterday, and I got a turkey(three strikes in a row). Now technically, I didn't, but the scoring sytem was all funked up. You could not possibly score less than an 8 during our last game, and it only registered the first pin, and one of the ones in the next row. Ergo, if you only hit the first three, you still got a strike. w00t.

I gotta move the crap out of my house. I would like to clarify that by saying I do not need to physically move things from my house, but that I need to move out of my parents residence. It sucks...balls...of goaTS...that sweat alot...and have some kind of STD...and are gay. So if anyone wants to buy me a house somewhere around northern chicago so I can keep my job, I'd love it. if you can't afford a house, you can just pay my rent. I don't know why I'm acting like someone else reads this dawn, 'cause I know you cant afford either right now(only cause you're selfish ;)) Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm thats it.....I win

p.s. if your not dawn and reading this...leave a note...YAY...and if you are asshat...each it and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home