FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Saturday, June 11, 2005

If you're way dfrunk and you know it...you're me(clap clap) Ok, so the steves and monika are over, and we're all a little drunk. we played circle of death and pond scum. I ruled the school with that. Anyway Karyn Jin Sook Kivi is the shizzle my nizzle. I love my little sis, cause she takes care of her bro(thats me) So a few things I have to say. 1)OK, I know thing s dont work out, and You're super cool...but wtf man? As I'm looking at it...shit changed almost over night. Oh well. I'm just about used to it by now. Blues fest...w00t. I don't know. Koko taylor(last name?) was the awesomestest. Yeah. I suppose that was number 2. I didn't label it. 3)1:30 4) um...my goober is the sweetest dog ever...man im i gonna be sore 2marow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home