FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

And Mona Lisa's and mad hatter's, sons of bankers, sons of lawyers...

That'll make a little more sense by the end of this post. Anywho...it's time for an update of TFK's life. Well, I'm hitting shit up, jared style. It's getting old, but it works. At least Dawn McDawnerson goes with me every once in a while, even if the place is crawling with potential window-lickers...let me explain.

First, We're sitting there, and this guy walks in. Mind you, we're sitting a good 15-20 feet from the door. This guy comes within inches of running into the back of Dawn's chair. Then, A guy leaving, runs into this "natural snack" display. The display is at least 4 feet tall and BRIGHT YELLOW. I wonder if he's ever hit a parked school bus. Next, there is a lady who probably weighs in at 350+lbs. I know that I'm no skinny minny, but I'd like to think that I would never get to that size. Anyway...this lady is ordering like six subs. Now, normally, I'd assume that she was ordering for a group. But she rattled off what everyone was going to have on it, and it wasn't written down. OK...maybe she memorized what everyone wanted...but I'm going to doubt it.

Anyway...work has been ok...not great by any means. Still getting screwed over on a daily basis, but I can handle it better now. Plus, I'm going down to 40 hours starting May 16th. That's right...going down to full time. 7-3:30, so I won't be able to come in earlier really. Unlike today, where I came in at 6:30. UGH. and I'm staying until 7...double UGH. Only a few more weeks though...then its relax-o-matic(not really, but I can dream).

Moving right along, I'm going to 2 weddings soon. One is memorial day weekend, and the next is the following weekend. Both for brothers. The first, I'm only going for the party...and staying there all weekend probably, so as to get completely funked up. The next one, I'm invited to the whole kit 'n' caboodle, plus a guest. On to the guest part. I had asked Monika originally, but she totally negged me. Then I asked one of steve's friends from school, but she thought it would be weird because her boyfriend would not like it. But, she did suggest a friend of hers I had met previously. I would have thought of this myself, but I wasn't sure if it was "weird" to invite someone to a wedding when you've only met them once. She told me I was silly, and asked the girl for me. Long story short, I have a date to
Kurt and Lisa's wedding
Kurt and Lisa's Wedding. Sweet. Anh is pestering me now, something about work...what a jerk.

...turn around to say, good morning to the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home