FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

So I'm sitting here trying to think of lyrics that would match my mood right now, but I can't. I don't know why I can't, but it feels like nothing is quite right. Oh well. Party this friday night...casa de TFK, it should be fun. I'm quite excited for a few reasons, one of which being(knock on wood) that when I throw a shindig, people actually show up. There are other reasons I'm excited, but I won't get into that now...
What I will get into is the amount of weird people that go to the Subway at dundee and wolf. If you look back a few entries, you'll see one example. Well, Tonight Dawn(Candy ;)) and I had dinner there yet again, and I jokingly went to say grace. She said, "What, are we praying that no wierdo's come in?" We share a good laugh...but then it happens. this elderly couple comes in. Now you can tell(well, we could anyway) right away that they're going to be picky. Well listening to the lady order was like listening to david copperfield on tape. TOO MANY WORDS!!! anyway, they get to the end and the guy, being a good little coporate robot, asks if she would like a drink. She walks over to the fountain and says, "YOu don't have any caffiene free Diet Coke? You need to get caffiene free Diet coke. For that I will not be getting a drink" I'm not kidding folks. We have the reincarnation of Charles Dickens here. She then goes to sit down. Maybe 5 tables away is a gentleman quitly enjoying his sandwich, and she goes up to him and asks if she's blocking his view. WHAT?! now, you might be thinking, "Well, maybe she was senile, how can you make fun of a senile woman." If this is true, I recant all previous statements, but she seemed to have her a game going, all possible switches turned to on. Anyway. That's enough fun for today. Catch you kiddies on the back 40.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home