FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Sunday, May 22, 2005

"Well, I know it's kind of late..."

So, one helluva weekend just happened. We'll go from least exciting to most...

1) I went drinking last night, saw a bunch of people who were younger then me but from high school, and had some good conversations.

2) I bought a PS2..woo

3) friday-saturday night was Re-gahd-dammed-diculous. We go down to Wrigleyville to hang with monika and her friend from school. We left for the "L" at about 9-9:30. long story short...we got home at 6. Some highlights of the evening include:

"Maine, the deep south of the far north"
steve and I combo-flicking off the sox fans
randomly finding GBN people at the Cubby bear
Mike saying "If there was a soxy bear..."
Mistarz throwing the box onto the trash can...and it staying
Captain Wow, and captain sweet piece of ass
walking at least a mile and a half, and finding pizza only because I was too drunk/stubborn to turn back

and then there were more that I'm sure I forgot.

4) Saturday evening. Went out to park ridge and had an awesome time. First we went to Moretti's. We sat out on the patio, and it was really nice out. I'm not sure if our waitress wasn't told she had a table, or if she forgot, but it took her a bit of time to get to the table. Anyway...we had dinner and talked, and then we decided we'd go to a movie. We headed over to the Pickwick(coolest name ever?) and checked out what was playing. Star Wars was starting soon, but I'm pretty sure I would be shot by certain people if I went to see it. So we decided to take a walk around Park Ridge. After we went and saw Millions, a british Indy film.. I liked it, but it was kind of weird, and there were parts that weren't explained very well. Anyway. After the movie I took her back home.
It was one of the best times I've had in a while, and that just added to the whole weekend. In conclusin, I just hope I can have many more times like this all summer. Anywho.. Have a good one all...and I'll talk to you later.

"...I hope I didn't wake you"

P.S. What, no xanga entry?

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Blogger Just Dawn said...

Geez....give her time. Maybe she bought a PS2 also so she had to spend the all of Sunday playing and napping....

Wait...that was us....

 
At 8:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks dawn for standing up for me :) Of course there will be a xanga entry, but as you may have noticed my xanga entries are extremely long and basically i am lazy. but don't worry, i guess you'll just have to keep checking as often as possible ;) p.s i wrote this as anonymous because again, i'm lazy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home