FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Sunday, March 05, 2006

The explanation of whitewater...

I've realized when I drink at a whitewater party, I just get depressed. Don't get me wrong, I met a bunch of cool people, but overall, it just makes me feel illa t ease with myself. At the time, I felt like I needed to leave. I don't regret the choice, but I do feel extremely guilty about not spending time with people I miss and care about up in whitewater...especially when I'm sober. To you people, I appologize with all my heart.

So, somewhat of a half-assed excuse, but it's the truth. also, I've decided that I need some me time. to that effect, I will become a social hermit. I'm going to stay home when I'm not working or going to school. I'm also going to ask that, if you have the means or availability, please don't come over. I really do need this time alone. I'm not sure how long this will last. It might be a day, a wekk, or a month...I just don't know. Thank you in advance for everyone's understanding, and I will make it quite well known when I've decided this 'funk' is over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home