FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

Thursday, January 19, 2006

OK, so I'm posting under threat. So let's see. I have been working and going to school...I hang out with Steve and Megan, other Steve when he comes home, and Dawn not often enough. I am leading a very boring existence right now. I'm lame.

Songs that remind me of people:
Pour some sugar on me:Dawn, 'cause I did it to her one time when she was singing the song
"Wish you were here:Phil, 'cause him and I played it on guitars
Moondance:Pett, cause he played it loud while i was sleeping
any Cars song:Mistarz, cause he totally hooked that connection up
Wonderboy:P-nuts, cause of D-Day and he is a wonder boy
Blue Man group:Fish
Cowboy Bebop theme:Tommy
Best Friends girl:Lindsay

Thats it for now...eat me

*late additions, as they come to me*
Don't ya(wish you girlfriend...):Heather S, cause thats her song

3 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll eat you TFK, but only if I can pour some sugar on you first!

 
At 12:37 AM, Blogger Just Dawn said...

Umm.....Heather....I believe that MY line. Obviously you did READ the post. DUH!

 
At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the love TFK,,,,, I feel the love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home